Write For Us
Our primary goal is to deliver quality content. We’d be honored to have you sharing your experiences on a recent project, or lessons learned, or things that worked and failed in a truly onthemarc article. Your work will be rewarded with a honorarium and full credit. (Obviously.)
Before getting in touch with your idea, please read this information. It will greatly improve your chances of being accepted.
We encourage content that is
To be curated to our website, your content must be 100% original and should not bear resemblance with any related content published elsewhere.
We welcome articles that mostly educate our readers on Agile practices, management, trends and technologies in the IT industry. Any content relevant to the courses we offer is encouraged.
Our esteemed writers, who are also the seasoned industry experts, present in-depth and well-researched articles. To be featured on our website, your content needs to be rich in relevant information and industry updates.
Only the well-articulated blogs get published on our website. As a writer, your approach should be very unique so as to engage your readers.
Get started. Submit your first post.
We make sure to have a hassle-free submission process for our first-time guest post contributors. Follow a few simple steps-
- Content: Prepare an original and insightful content that will be useful to our readers. Share useful tips or updates that can benefit the readers. Use a unique and catchy headline.
- Readability: Make sure you submit a well-formatted post that is scannable. Include headers, sub-headers, bulleted points and tables wherever possible.
- Error-free articles: Proofread your articles before submitting.
- Credits: Add a 2-line credit at the end of the post. It will begin with your name and you may include one link there.
- Formatting: Prepare a draft post first. Next, you can copy and paste the HTML into an e-mail or send it as a .txt attachment.
- No affiliate links