Axis Neo Credit Card – Features & Benefits Review
Apply for Axis bank credit card? With so many credit cards to choose from, selecting the ideal first credit card can be daunting. However, if you were to go through the features and benefits of each beginner credit card, you would be able to better match them with your needs. To help you with the same, here is the features and benefits review of one of the most popular beginner credit cards from Axis Bank- the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card. So, without much ado, let’s deep-dive into the advantages which make this credit card stand out tall.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Axis Bank Neo credit card benefits and features you can expect are as follows-
- All transactions above INR 2500 made using your Axis Neo credit card can be converted into EMI, making it perfect for big purchases.
- State-of-the-art technology and EMV certified chip design of the Axis Bank Neo credit card ensure that you are protected at all times against counterfeit and frauds.
- The card comes with zero lost card liability advantage, which protects you from the damages of fraudulent use from the moment the loss of your card is reported.
- Every INR 200 spent on the Axis Bank Neo credit card earns 2 EDGE REWARD points which can be used to redeem over 500 offers and rewards.
- Get discounts and vouchers for spends made on Amazon, BookMyShow, Myntra, etc.
- The card comes with the unique ‘Power of 10’ feature that gets you 10 percent off on purchases across some of the biggest brands.
- The card can be used to withdraw cash, however, it attracts Axis Bank Neo credit card cash withdrawal limit charges.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Charges
The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Charges are as follows-
1) Joining Fee- INR 250 (waived off with spends of INR 2500
2) Annual Fee- INR 250
3) Cash Advance Fee- 2.5% (minimum amount INR 500)
4) Late Payment Charges-
- Total payment due less than INR 300 – Nil
- Total payment due between INR 301 to INR 500 – INR 100
- Total payment due between INR 501 to INR 1000 – INR 500
- Total payment due between INR 1,001 to INR 10,000 – INR 750
- Total payment due between INR 10,001 to INR 25,000 – INR 950
- Total payment due between INR 25,001 to INR 50,000 – INR 1000
- Total payment due more than INR 50,000 – INR 1200
5) Finance Charges- 3.4% per month or 49.36% p.a.
6) Over limit charge- 3% of the amount (minimum INR 500)
7) Card Replacement- INR 100
8) Cash Payment Fee- INR 100
9) Railway Ticket Purchase or Cancellation Fee- As defined by IRCTC
10) Foreign Currency Transaction- 3.5% of the amount
11) GST- As per the norms of the Government
Apart from these, there are no Axis Bank credit card charges or fees for an additional card, duplicate statement, hot listing, balance enquiry, credit card reissue, outstation cheque and balance enquiry.
All about Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Offers
As credit cards these days are all about offers, there are several Axis Bank Neo credit card offers that you can avail when you use it for transactions. These include-
You can enjoy Axis Bank Neo credit card benefits from your very first spend! Using your credit card to shop within 30 days of issuance of your card gets you INR 250 worth Amazon Gift Voucher.
Discounts for the movie buffs
BookMyShow vouchers worth INR 300 come bundled with your welcome gift which you can use to purchase movie tickets. Also every month, you get 10 percent off on purchasing movie tickets from the platform.
Vouchers for the shopaholic
The Axis Bank Neo credit card also comes with a Myntra shopping voucher worth INR 500. Using the coupon you can avail the same worth of discount when you shop at the website for apparel. You also get 10 percent off on minimum purchase of INR 500, every time you shop on Myntra.
Reduced prices on travel
Axis Neo credit card gives you 10 per cent (INR 500) flat off when you purchase flight tickets from Akbar Travels worth INR 5000 minimum.
Cashback and benefits on phone recharge
Monthly benefits of up to INR 30 and cashback of 10 per cent can be earned on phone recharges done using your Axis Bank Neo credit card from the mobile app of Freecharge.
Access to Axis Bank’s Dining Delights
Using the Axis Neo credit card, you can enjoy a minimum of 15 percent off as you indulge in mouth-watering delicacies at any of the partner restaurants spread across India.
The Axis Bank Neo credit card is a beginner level credit card, which does not come with Axis Bank Neo credit card lounge access or fuel surcharge waiver. However, if you are someone who spends a significant sum of money every month on shopping, food, travel, and entertainment, the Axis Bank Neo credit card can be the perfect first credit card for you!