Get into The Details of Stingray Service Gateway
With the rapid advancement in technology, things have become so easy. Especially with the invention of the internet, now every single thing is possible. It not only helped people in connecting, indeed also helped a lot of people to explore more of themselves and make a career in that. Since the advantages of this are easy and numerous, we should also know the huge process and what it all takes to set up a proper internet connection. The internet services providers which have a huge hand in providing the services in accessing, using or participating in the internet. It can take the form of commercial, non profit, community owned and many such.
Over the years, the role of the internet has expanded humongously so much that one can even not imagine the idea of it at the beginning. Now people can opt for the smart T.V which has this facility of seeing things online with the help of Wi-Fi, changing the cable system and majority of people’s lifestyles. The major part of this is that it helped largely in the growth of telecom companies as well as the IT companies too. In order to make the connectivity and services more better the idea of String Service Gateway has been established. Infact, the larger professional sector has been dependent on this Stingray SG. Know you all might be wondering what string SG is actually?
Stingray SG is software that has been designed for Internet service providers, IPTV providers, and some for telecom companies too. It’s an All-in-One solution. Bahrain’s idea is to connect all the services that are present in the network of the internet, i.e the DPI, NAT, BNG, Router into one and operate. It follows certain steps to make this merger happen. The steps are mainly analyzed, Prioritize, QoE, Special Offer.
The Stingray SG operations help in solving many tasks and make the work easier and convenient.
- There are buckets full of tasks such as it assists in clearing traffic by blacklisting which is the first step as said above.
- The secondary is to boost prioritization and improving the Quality of service, i.e the second step, which enables bandwidth management based on application layer protocols, data flows, and bandwidth usage, saving 25% of bandwidth capacity.
- Then opting for BRAS/BNG, Carrier-grade NAT that helps in generating network address and port translation along with the provision of a single public IPv4 address to several users.
- The mini firewall protects users from being hacked on open ports and blocks any illegal subscriber activities, i.e. from DOS and malware attacks.
- Subsequently the Wi-Fi hotspot management, conducting marketing campaigns, ad notifications, and finally the quality of experience module.
So these mainly involve the proper flow and connectivity of the internet to subscribers. And there are many Stingray SG operators that will provide you the but without compromising the quality and other things. The invention of this software ought to be very powerful, needful, and beneficial also.